I. General information.
- The operator of aludesign.pl website, henceforth referred to as the Website, is ALUDSEDIGN sp. z o.o. seated in ul. Byczyńska 37, 46-310 Gorzów Śląski, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the district court for Warsaw 12, 8th Commercial Division of NCR, under the number of KRS 0000744643, NIP (taxpayer ID number) PL5272861210, REGON (business ID number) 381012924, henceforth referred to as the Website Operator.
- The Website Operator can be contacted at the following telephone number: +48 34 350 54 50, by means of a form available at their Website, and by means of electronic mail: info(at)aludesign.pl.
- The Website features and utilizes functions of acquiring information about the viewers of the Website and about their local browsing behaviour by means of:
- collecting information entered voluntarily by the website users in the available forms, and in the case of entering of personal data – in additional accordance with the policy of protection of such data,
- saving cookie files on users’ devices they use to browse the Website – upon obtaining an expressed consent of a given user to have such files saved on their device,
- gathering information about connections to the Website, meaning instances of logging in to the server that aludesign.pl website uses, managed by a so-called hosting operator, i.e. an entity making the disk space of the server available for the needs of the said Website.
II. Information about cookies.
- Cookie files (or simply cookies) are small pieces of IT data, including especially text files, sent, saved, and stored on the devices used by users of the Website, and their only purpose is to track – or examine – the way the Website is used. Cookies usually contain the name of the page they come from, the time of their storage on the user’s device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website user’s device and accessing them is the Website Operator only.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help understand how users of the Website use websites, which can make it possible to improve their structure, content, and to adapt the Website to user preferences;
- maintenance of the Website user’s session (after logging in), which releases the Website user from the need to enter their login and password on each sub-page of the Website;
- establishing the profile of a given user, followed by display of targeted materials, including materials in advertising networks;
- to let the Website execute user’s commands;
- gathering information about the time and duration of use of the Website, and about the way the Website is browsed through.
- The Website uses generally two types of cookiesa) „session” cookies,
b) „persistent” cookies.
Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on a user’s device until the user logs out, leaves the website, or closes their browsing software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on a user’s device for the time specified in a given file or until they are removed by the user from their device; they also connect with the Website when the user uses it.
- User’s web-browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s device by default. Users of the Website may change the setting of the software in this scope. Web browser makes it also possible to simply remove/delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on the matter can be usually found in the ‘help’ section, user’s manual, or documentation of a given web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website user’s device may be also used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website Operator to adjust – or target – their adverts to the way a given user uses the Website.
III. Logging in to the server.
- Information about some actions of users of the Website is subject to saving during connection (logging) to the server where the Website is located. Such data is used only for Server administration purposes and in order to ensure reliability of services provided by the entity managing the server.
- The resources browsed on the Website are identified by means by URL addresses, i.e. by the address of the website displayed in the web browser in the address bar. Moreover, the following can also be subject to saving:
- query arrival time,
- response sent time,
- name of the user’s device – identification by means of HTTP protocol, i.e. a request making it possible to display the Website,
- information about errors that occurred during the establishment of connection (HTTP transaction),
- the URL of the page visited previously by the user – in the case when the user has been redirected to the Website through a link,
- information about the user’s web browser,
- information about the user’s IP address.
- The abovementioned data is not associated with specific persons viewing the pages.
IV. Data disclosure.
- The aforesaid data is subject to disclosure to external entities only within the legally-permitted limits.
- Data making it possible to identify a natural person may be disclosed only upon an expressed of such person and in accordance with the personal data protection policy.
- The operator is obliged to make the information collected by the Website available to authorized state authorities on the basis of legal requests of such authorities to do so, in the scope stemming from any such request.
V. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- If a given user does not wish to receive cookies, or wishes to define the parameters of storage of cookies on their device individually, they may change the settings of their web browser to do so. However, disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security, and saving of user’s preferences may make using the Website difficult – or even impossible.
- In order to manage the settings of cookies, choose your web browser/system from the list below and follow the relevant instructions: